As per the press release from TellTale:
The Wolf Among Us is a five episode series from the creators of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead. Based on Fables, an award-winning comic book series, it is an often violent, mature and hard-boiled thriller where the characters and creatures of myth, lore and legend are real and exist in our world.
As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf in human form – you will discover that the brutal, bloody murder of a Fable is just a taste of things to come, in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
• Your choices matter: it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect how your story plays out, but WHEN you choose to do it
• A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world. These are not the characters you’d see on a little child’s lunchbox.
• as Bigby Wolf: formerly the most feared monster among the Fables, now Sheriff of Fabletown and protector of those he used to hunt. He must restrain the beast within if * he is to earn the trust of those around him.
• Choose Bigby’s actions carefully. Will you approach a situation calmly or unleash your inner rage? The way you act will determine how others respond to you.
• Set before the events seen in the first issue of the comics – you don’t have to know the characters or the world to play!
Source Press Release