It won’t be long until you can experience Titanfall 2 for yourself! Respawn Entertainment will be hosting two technical tests this month ahead of the game’s October launch. The first test will be available between August 19th and 21st while the second will open up on August 26th and finish on the 28th. Only available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, the test will focus on preparing the game’s servers in time for the game’s release.
Here’s the modes and maps that will be playable…
- Bounty Hunt (Mode | From First Test) – 5v5 battle with AI. Objective is to deposit points at a bank to receive credit.
- Pilots vs. Pilots (Mode | From First Test) – 8v8 battle with no Titans.
- Armed Hardpoint (Mode | From Second Test) – 6v6 battle. Objective is to protect a beacon and to amp it for double score.
- Boomtown (Map | From First Test) – Underground facilities with tight lanes and peaked roofs.
- Homestead (Map | From First Test) – Open outdoor map with plenty of trees, rocks and a river.
- Forward Base Kodai (Map | From Second Test)
As for Titans, players will have access to the Ion and Scorch characters as well as a number of Pilot abilities like Grapple, Holo Point and Pulse Blade.
Check out a new trailer below!
“Take to the Frontier for the Open Multiplayer Tech Test starting August 19th to the 21st and then again the following weekend August 26th to the 28th. Experience the fast and fluid multiplayer gameplay of Titanfall 2 on PS4 and Xbox One during the open Tech Test”.