UPDATE: Due to the delay for PC players, as mentioned Double XP will be active for all PC players until March 3rd (When the DLC will arrive for PC) as well as that nice bonus Sledgehammer Games has decided to go one step further and give a free Exo out.
“Please pardon today’s delay, and accept this KVA Paramilitary Exo as a small token of our appreciation. The KVA Paramilitary Exo’s unique look matches the exclusive AE-4 Widowmaker directed energy Assault Rifle. This Rare Enlisted Loot will be contained in the next Supply Drop you open.”
A month following its initial release on Xbox, Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, is now available on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
While the pack was also intended to be released on PC today, Sledgehammer Games took to Facebook to announce a short delay due to an unexpected problem. The pack will now be available for PC on Tuesday, 3rd March. As a consolation, Sledgehammer have activated Double XP for all PC players.
Available with the Season Pass for $49.99 or purchased separately for $14.99, Havoc includes four new maps, a new Exo Zombies co-op experience, and a new multiplayer weapon.
- Core: Deploy to the Gobi desert where the ravaged ruins of a nuclear fusion plant set the stage for a high-octane warzone. Take down enemies through the wreckage in long-range combat or get up-close and personal in the tunnels surrounding the central turbine. Activate decontamination drones using the map-based scorestreak to help clean out the competition.
- Urban: Prepare yourself for brutal, high-speed combat in Dallas Ward 3, a future mega structure, funneling players into a close-quarters free-for-all. This modular compound’s verticality unleashes the exoskeleton’s capabilities. Stay focused during the timed event as blast doors alter the map’s flow and sightlines.
- Sideshow: In the shadow of Devil’s Tower, Wyoming, this abandoned inn’s open layout amplifies its creep factor. Blast your way through the clown inn with close-quarters battles or use long-range site-lines from the mining facilities and natural terrain. Use the map-based scorestreak to activate the lights, music, and magic of the clown marquee and rain down a barrage of rainbow smoke-trailed cannonballs.
- Drift: An idyllic ski resort high in the Rocky Mountains is transformed into a festive high-altitude playground, perfect for an all-out firefight. Make your way to the highly contested over watch in the glass observation deck or take a ride on the carousel to deliver 360 degrees of carnage. Players can use the map-altering timed event to their advantage as an avalanche of snow and debris disorients players, intensifying the battle.
- Exo Zombies: Featuring a story told through the eyes of four employees of the Atlas corporation and played by a celebrity cast consisting of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street), Exo Zombies ushers in a new breed of zombies and a truly unique experience.
- AE4/AE4 Widowmaker (Bonus Weapon): Directed energy assault rifle and its custom weapon variant, combining a versatile firing mechanism with all-around movement speed and handling.