Following on from last year’s changes, EA have once again decided against hosting a booth on the show floor at this year’s E3 event and moved their annual showcase conference up a day. EA Play officially kicked off an exiting week for gamers by showing off EA’s traditional sports titles, revealing new IPs from BioWare and Hazelight Studios, and concluding with an in-depth look at Star Wars Battlefront 2 gameplay.
Here are some of the show’s highlights and an on-demand version of the conference if you missed it…
- New DLC for Battlefield 1 announced
- Need for Speed Payback gameplay trailer
- Two trailers for FIFA 18
- A Way Out revealed by Hazelight
- BioWare unveils their new IP ‘Anthem’
- Battlefront 2 gameplay videos unleashed