Via the Halo Waypoint blog, 343 Industries have announced that a new Title Update has been deployed today for Xbox One’s Halo: The Master Chief collection.
Ever since launch, the game has been plagued with matchmaking and connection issues. Despite multiple updates since, players have continued to struggle to find online multiplayer matches.
The latest update again places emphasis on improvements to matchmaking as well as other changes. If the comments section of this post on the Xbox One subreddit is anything to go by, it looks like there may be a substantial improvement in matchmaking. Are you noticing a difference in joining online matches? Let us know in the comments section below!
Check out the patch notes below.
- Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
- Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
- Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
- Improved party stability
- Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
- Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
- Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
- Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
- Improved medal display consistency
- Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
- Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
- Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display