Returning for the third year in a row, Bethesda’s E3 2017 press conference ended up a bit lighter in previous years. That didn’t stop there from being a few existing announcements, however. The publisher revealed trailers for Fallout 4 and DOOM VR, announced the mod-based Creation Club and announced expansions to existing titles like Dishonored. Most notably of all was the reveal of two anticipated sequels, Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within 2.
Here are some of the show’s highlights and an on-demand version of the conference if you missed it…
- Creation Club unveiled for Fallout and Skyrim
- Fallout 4 and DOOM VR revealed
- Standalone expansion coming to Dishonored
- The Evil Within 2 announced
- A Wolfenstein sequel is finally revealed