Activision has announced that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s third and penultimate DLC pack, Supremacy, is arriving on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC on Thursday, July 2nd.
The DLC pack, which was released on Xbox platforms last week, includes four new multiplayer maps and a continuation to the Exo Zombies saga. The map locations range from the Russian president palace and London’s Palace of Westminster, to a Colorado training facility. Fan-favourite map from Modern Warfare 2, Highrise, has also been re-imagined as an Atlas Skyscraper. As for Exo Zombies, Bruce Campbell joins the all-star cast as the undead action transports to an aircraft carrier.
Here are the new map’s official descriptions:
- Parliament: Docked on the River Thames, this military cargo ship delivers a view of the London cityscape along with a fast-paced combat experience. Mixed site-lines provide opportunities for all styles of play to dominate this medium-sized map. Players can take control of the map-based scorestreak to unleash a barrage of missiles that annihilate enemies.
- Kremlin: Gamers must prepare for intense combat outside Russia’s presidential palace in the new map Kremlin, as they navigate the worn-torn buildings of Red Square in this medium-sized, three-lane map. Secure elevated positions to give the team a strategic advantage, or use exoskeleton capabilities to avoid being caught in the minefield that activates mid-match.
- Compound: Players take combat preparation to the limit in an Atlas training facility hidden away in the Colorado wilderness, as they’ll have to be quick on the trigger in this small, symmetrical map, which funnels high-speed combat through tight corners to the main tower structures.
- Skyrise: Players deploy to an Atlas Skyscraper overlooking the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Based on the fan-favorite, Highrise, from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward, this map brings new exoskeleton mechanics to the classic multiplayer layout. Gamers must dominate the power positions in the center of this small-to-medium sized map to control the key navigation points.
- Carrier (Exo Zombies): Following the end of the last episode, Infected, Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Burn Notice) steps in and joins the battle-hardened cast of John Malkovich (In the Line of Fire, RED, Burn After Reading), Bill Paxton (Aliens, Titanic, Edge of Tomorrow), Rose McGowan (Planet Terror, Scream), and Jon Bernthal (Fury, The Wolf of Wall Street). In Carrier, the four are trapped on an Atlas aircraft carrier. Carrier features advanced new weaponry, enemy Atlas Strike teams, Sentinel support squads, and a host of new zombie enemies.